Recall Information Management - Perth WA
• Opportunity to work for market leader
• Competitive salary package
• Based at the Balcatta office with on-site parking
We are the Australian market leader in information management offering best-in-class Document Management, Data Protection and Secure Information Destruction. With facilities across Australia and New Zealand, our business is part of a Global leader in its field.
As Account Manager, your key responsibilities are:
• Plan daily activity including customers to visit and quantitative and qualitative objectives to achieve as per Sales Plan
• Search for, identify and develop leads from lists etc to increase market share in territory
• Identify and analyse customer needs and develop commercial arguments
• Organise demonstrations for existing and potential customers, advise customers and participate in trade events
• Follow market and competition evolution and transmit information to superiors
• Prepare sales presentation, contracts and proposals
• May participate in special projects/programs as assigned such as IMPACT, training or communications sessions within or outside the organisation
• Maintain accurate records of portfolio and customer information essential to the accountability of the assigned portfolio and sales KPI’s.
• Maintain consistent, timely and high quality management reporting which meets the requirements of the business and global format
• Accompany junior sales professionals on calls where appropriate and contributes to training of less experienced sales executives
To be considered for this role, you will need:
• Marketing, Business or Commercial tertiary qualifications highly regarded
• Selling techniques
• Portfolio management
• Command and influencing skills
• Analytical and financial fluency
• Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook intermediate to advanced proficiency
• A track record of sales excellence
• Experience in activity based sales processes (e.g. Miller Hieman) is desirable
• Only successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date.
• Please ensure you have work rights in Australia.
Please review application instruction carefully.
Applications close 11 April 2014. Please forward your CV with covering letter to email@example.com