Receptionist Job Responsibilities: Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
• Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
• Maintains security and telecommunications system.
• Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
• Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
• Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Make travel arrangements and schedule meetings based on all partners’ itineraries
• Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Performing ad-hoc administration duties
• Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Prepare bills and take payments
• Assisting the HR team with recruitment, on-boarding and termination processes
Receptionist Qualifications / Skills: Telephone Skills
• Verbal Communication
• Customer Focus
• Informing Others
• Handles Pressure
• Supply Management
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• University/college degree is an asset
• Familiarity with phone systems
• Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred.
An Important Announcement from (jobscoin.com) for jobs seekers and employers.
Do not pay any type of payment to get job or hired someone. We are just sharing jobs from multiple sources and we are not responsible for any type of scam.