Contracts Manager – Required, Company Confidential, Job Type: Employee, Job Status: Full Time, Categories: Engineering & Construction, Managerial, Miscellaneous
Job Details: Contracts Manager - A reputed electronics company based in Dubai, distributors for international brands, urgently requires
Qualification: Engineer - Electrical & Electronics - Experience: 5-10 years in the Gulf region in a renowned MEP contracting firm, preferably in the UAE. - Arabic language preferred; English, Hindi languages fluency - a must - UAE driving license - Age: Early 40’s
Extensive knowledge of & experience in the following: - 1. Preparation of WIP reports.
2. Preparation of work estimates and scheduling
3. Understanding work contracts / agreements.
4. Identification and managing subcontractors, as the case may be.
5. Installation of electrical, lighting, LV panels, cables, wiring accessories, conducting, trucking, equipment at the site.
6. Manpower and materials handling capabilities.
7. Procurement / purchase ability.
8. Good communication skills (reading, speaking and writing).
9 Manage site issues and management.
10. Understand project timelines and scheduling.
11. Project planning skills and operations.
12. Previous hands-on experience at sites.
14. System integration and automation systems.
15. Operation and integration safety and security systems knowledge an added advantage.
16. Understanding measurement and verification techniques.
17. Must be able to establish and demonstrate electrical layouts - single line.
18. Design of electrical panels and understanding lighting layouts / designs.
19. Installation and cable routing for poles, poles foundation, erection.
20. Testing and commissioning experience.
Candidates who fulfill all the above criteria may please send their CV to: email@example.com